Heading level 2, which is the highest you should use
Heading level 3
Heading level 4
Heading level 5
Heading level 6
This is a paragraph of normal text. I’m making the line long enough to wrap so you can see the interline spacing.
Here’s another paragraph preceding a bullet list.
- First item in bullet list is long so you can see how the list wraps.
- Second item, with subitems following.
- Subordinate, indented item, also long enough to wrap.
- Another level of indentation
- That’s enough indentation
A brief paragraph following the list.
What about numbered lists?
- The first item, which is long enough to wrap, not that the line spacing is likely to be different from that of bullet lists.
- Second item.
- Addendum to second item.
- Further thoughts on item 2.
- And what about the third item?
How about block quotes?
This is a wise saying someone once said.Person who said it.
Here’s a different style of quote.